From Kindy to Year 12 we have a team for...
Are you aged 10-17? Love playing football? Want to play for PJSA with the...
Bortolo Park – The Home of PJSA Address: Bortolo Drive, Greenfields...
South Coast Baptist College are inviting year 6-11 applications for their 2016...
Forms & Downloads
Laws of the game
Late registrations must follow these instructions
- Email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries will be forwarded to the relevant league coordinator. They will check if there is room on a team
- If there is room on a team, you will be required to fill out two forms: 2015 PJSA Registration Offline
- Sportfirst on Pinjarra Road will accept payment and the completed forms
- PJSA Registrar will register new players at My Football Club and process their payment
South Coast Baptist College are inviting year 6-11 applications for their 2016 Football Academy Scholarships, more details and application form can be downloaded here.
The PJSA is keen to support disability Soccer in the Peel region under the guidance of the Peel regional football council, hosting sessions at Bortolo park on Saturday mornings. For more information download the flyer Peel EFD flyer.
From Kindy to Year 12 we have a team for you.
If you had fun, you won!