Registration for 2020 Winter Season
Peel Junior Soccer is now taking registrations for the 2020 winter season. Registration Days will be held on the following dates and venues
Saturday 14th March at Singleton Hall from 9:00am – 12:00pm
Saturday 21st March at Singleton Hall from 3.00pm – 5:30pm
Download the registration form and full instructions here.
Your school or club may have its own registration day, check your school’s newsletter or Facebook for more info. All players still have to register at playfootball.com.au.
To register your player on the day you will need to have:
- Completed your Football West registration online by visiting
For Kindy Mini roos visit www.playfootball.com (the remaining instructions will not apply)
Instructions on how to register on playfootball are in the downloadable PDF.
- Print out the resulting Play Football invoice.
- Complete and print the PJSA Registration form.
- Bring your invoice to registration day together with the PJSA registration forms.
- Pay your Fees (Cash, Cheque or Kidsport) EFTPOS available only at PJSA registration days.
If you are eligible for Kidsport Vouchers, please apply for them ahead of time as they can take some time to process. Kidsport vouchers must be approved and your code supplied. We cannot accept pending vouchers and your child will not be registered.